Saturday, May 14, 2005

Visa information

once you are in possession of the certificate of eligibility (form I-20) issued by the educational institution in the U.S. you may apply for the appropriate student (F-1) visa. Information about student visas is available at our homepage at: All applicants for student visas -whereever they apply for their visa - have to demonstrate that they have the clear intention to depart the United States after their temporary studies. Since the law places the burden of proof on the applicant you may wish to consider yourself where you'll be able to demonstrate your ties abroad best. If you intend to apply here in Vienna the visa application information (forms, fee and photo instructions, how to obtain an appointment, address and so on) is available at our homepage at:


Visa Unit
U.S. Consulate


Post a Comment

<< Home